The OPIM Department is excited to announce the schedule for this semester’s technology workshops. The first in a series of skill-building workshops will be held next week, followed by three others over the course of the semester.
All workshops will be held in the OPIM Research Lab (BUSN 391). Food and refreshments will be provided for participants.
Over the course of the spring semester we plan to have the following workshops:
- Introduction to Linux – Friday, February 10th
- Introduction to SQL – Friday, February 24th
- Introduction to SAS – Friday, March 24th
- Introduction to Raspberry Pi – Friday, April 7th
- Introduction to Gamification – Friday, April 14th
- Exploring IOT through SPLUNK Analytics – Friday, April 21st
All workshops will be capped at 20 people so be sure to register online ahead of time.