Centers & Initiatives
- Center for the Advancement of Business Analytics (CABA)
- Center for International Business Education & Research (CIBER)
- Center for Real Estate and Urban Economic Studies
- Connecticut Center for Economic Analysis
- Connecticut Center for Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- Family Business Program
- GE Global Learning Center
- Treibick Electronic Commerce Initiative
Dynamic Collaboration Yields True Innovation
Research centers are an integral part of the UConn School of Business, supporting teaching, advancing scholarship and innovation, and providing a professional forum for exchange between faculty, students and the corporate community.
Every day, our extensive research capabilities, world-class facilities, prolific faculty, ambitious students and collaborative partners enable us to create opportunities and solve problems that make a positive and sustainable impact on the health and prosperity of the people of Connecticut—and millions around the globe.