- PhD, Business Administration, University of Georgia
- MT, Villanova University
- BSBA, Accounting, Bucknell University
- CPA (Licensed in NJ and PA)
- “Noncompliance with Mandatory Disclosure Requirements: The Magnitude and Determinants of Undisclosed Permanently Reinvested Earnings” with B.C. Ayers and C.M. Schwab, 2015. The Accounting Review, 90 (1): 59-93.
- “The Effect of Shareholder Voting Requirements on Method of Payment and Performance Outcomes in Acquisitions” with P. Mason and M. Stegemoller, 2017.
- “Do Debt Investors Adjust for Balance Sheet Risk that Should Be “Off Balance Sheet”? Evidence from Cash Flow Hedges” with J. L. Campbell, J. Downes, and J. Feagin, 2017.
- “Do Tax Deductions for Goodwill Impairments Affect Financial Reporting?” with S. Blechinger, 2016.
- “The Effect of Shareholder-Level Taxes on Organizational Form and Stock Ownership: Evidence from Equity Carve-Outs of Master Limited Partnerships,” 2016.
- “Structural Equation Modeling in Archival Accounting Research: An Application to Disclosure and Cost of Capital” with L.A. Hinson, 2016.
- “Audit Quality and Specialist Tenure” with J.J. Gaver, 2016.
- Assistant Professor, University of Connecticut
- Tax Manager, LS Power Development, LLC
- Senior Tax Associate, Ernst & Young, LLP
- Staff Auditor, Ernst & Young, LLP
- Voynich Family Graduate Fellowship
- AAA/Deloitte/J. Michael Cook Doctoral Consortium Fellow
- Dr. Linda S. Bamber Scholarship
- Elijah Watt Sells Award
- ACCT 3260: Federal Income Tax
- SAS/STATA Camp