- PhD, Business Administration, University of Georgia
- MT, Villanova University
- BSBA, Accounting, Bucknell University
- CPA (Licensed in NJ and PA)
- “Noncompliance with Mandatory Disclosure Requirements: The Magnitude and Determinants of Undisclosed Permanently Reinvested Earnings” with B.C. Ayers and C.M. Schwab, 2015. The Accounting Review, 90 (1): 59-93.
- “Does Shareholder Voting Matter? Evidence from the Takeover Market” with P. Mason, U. Rodrigues, and M. Stegemoller, 2017.
- “Do Investors Adjust Balance Sheet Ratios for Accounting-Based Timing Distortions? Evidence from Cash Flow Hedges” with J. L. Campbell, J. D’Adduzio, and J. Downes, 2017.
- “The Financial Reporting Effects of Tax Deductible Goodwill Impairments?” with S. Blechinger and M. A. Romney, 2017.
- “The Effect of Shareholder-Level Taxes on Organizational Form and Stock Ownership: Evidence from Equity Carve-Outs of Master Limited Partnerships” 2017.
- “Structural Equation Modeling in Archival Capital Markets Research” with L. A. Hinson, 2017.
- “Audit Quality and Specialist Tenure” with J. J. Gaver, 2017.
- “Miscodings in Compustat’s Auditor Variable: Issues, Identification, and Correction” 2017.
- “Propensity Score Matching with Replacement Using Weighted Least Squares: SAS Code and Macros” 2017.
- “Why Pay Our Fair Share? How Perceived Influence over Laws Affects Tax Evasion” with P. Mason and B. Williams, 2017.
- “Financial Reporting Choices of Large Private Firms” with J. J. Gaver and P. Mason, 2017.
- Assistant Professor, University of Connecticut
- Tax Manager, LS Power Development, LLC
- Senior Tax Associate, Ernst & Young, LLP
- Staff Auditor, Ernst & Young, LLP
- Voynich Family Graduate Fellowship
- AAA/Deloitte/J. Michael Cook Doctoral Consortium Fellow
- Dr. Linda S. Bamber Scholarship
- Elijah Watt Sells Award
- ACCT 3260: Federal Income Tax
- SAS/STATA Camp