- M.S., Lally School of Management, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (RPI)
- B.S., Ancell School of Business, Western Connecticut State University
Areas of Expertise
- Strategic Sourcing
- Supply Chain Management
- Supply Chain Risk Management
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Multinational/Global Marketing
- Organizational Leadership
- OPIM 5112: Strategic Sourcing
Steven Adler, CDPSE is the Director of Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM) with Humana a Fortune 56 global healthcare company accountable for all aspects of their SCRM Program including enterprise vendor strategy, enablement, control and risk management functions for its global enterprise. Areas of focus include supplier governance, cyber/privacy, performance management, global off/near/onshoring, global risk monitoring and supplier intelligence.
Professional affiliations include Co-Chair of the Health-Information Sharing and Analysis Center’s (H-ISAC) Third Party Risk Governance Committee and Board of Director of the Hartford Chapter of the Information Systems Audit and Control Association’s (ISACA). Likewise, Steve brings 20 years of healthcare experience in areas of SCRM, compliance, operations, enterprise risk management and audit presenting at professional conferences to include the 2022 National Conference of ISACA on the topic of Building Confidence in Managing Supply Chain Risk.
|Office Hours||By Appointment|
|Courses||Strategic Sourcing (OPIM 5112)|