Director of the Peter J. Werth Institute for Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- Assistant Professor in-Residence, Department of Management
- Director of Xcite: Connecticut’s innovation, technology, and entrepreneurship conference for women
- Member of the UConn Innovation Fund review committee
- Ph.D. University of Alabama
- J.D. University of Miami School of Law
- M.B.A. Elon University
- B.S. Northeastern University
Areas of Expertise
- Strategy in the Digital Economy
- Commercialization in Learning Organizations
- Technology Entrepreneurship
- Digital Ecosystem
- Emerging Technologies: Block Chain, Big Data, VR/AR, IoT
- Governance and Regulation of Decentralized Technologies
- Entrepreneurial Investment
- Initial Coin Offerings as Form of Venture Capital
- Technology Innovation & Entrepreneurship I & II (co-taught with the School of Engineering)(MGMT/ENGR 3500 & 3501)
- The Business of Blockchains (MGMT 4895/5895-Special Topics)
- Opportunity Generation, Assessment, and Promotion (MGMT 3234)
- Venture Consulting (MGMT 4271)
- Strategy, Policy, and Planning (MGMT 4900)
- Thompson, K. & Noble, D. (2017). Enhancing Adaptivity and Resilience Through Team Member Exchange. Management Teaching Review, 2(4): 325-332.
- Malfense-Fiero, A.C., Noble, D., Hatem, O., & Balunywa, W. (2017). African Portfolio Entrepreneurship and the Creation of Jobs. Journal of Small Business Development, (In press, https://doi.org/10.1108/JSBED-02-2017-0074).
- Mazzei, M. & Noble, D. (2017). Big Data Dreams: A Framework for Corporate Strategy. Business Horizons, 60(3):405-414.
- Seibert, S., Kacmar, M.K., Kraimer, M. L., Downes, P.E., & Noble, D. The Role of Research Strategies and Professional Networks in Management Scholars’ Productivity. Journal of Management, 43(4): 1103-1130.
- Kacmar, K.M., Bachrach, D.G., Harris, K.J., & Noble, D. (2012). Exploring the Role of Supervisor Trust in the Associations between Multiple Sources of Relationship Conflict and Organizational Citizenship Behavior. Leadership Quarterly, 23:43-54
- Kacmar, K.M., Bachrach, D.G., Harris, K.J., Shaw, J.D., & Noble, D. (2011). The Moderating Effect of Impression Management on the Organizational Citizenship Behavior-Voluntary Turnover Relationship. The Journal of Applied Management and Entrepreneurship, 16: 4-26.
|Phone||+1 (860) 486-4407|
|Mailing Address||Unit 1041|
|Office Location||Room 216, School of Business|