The School of Business Career Development Office (formerly the Business Career Center) provides a wide range of career development and recruiting services to both employers and students:
- Personal resumé, interview, and job search advice
- Part-time, full-time, and internship job opportunities
- Resumé files for MBA & undergraduates seeking career positions or internships
- Customized resumé referral and interview arrangements for MBAs and undergraduates
- Job notice board, Business CareerConnections online job and resume posting, MBA job alerts via email
Start your job search now - as early as your Freshman year or first semester in the MBA program!
Starting early gives you plenty of time to explore career options, "try out" different careers through internships and other part-time work experiences, perfect your interviewing and job search skills and hopefully make wise career decisions later on. By your final year, as you begin interviewing for full-time positions, employers will expect a certain sophistication and business savvy gained only through adequate planning, preparation and "real world" experience - all of which take several years to develop.
So start now! Come into the Career Development office or search our website for information on job search and placement services strictly for School of Business students, from job opportunity listings to job search advice and career counseling. We offer customized resumé referral and specialized on-campus recruiting for business majors. Take advantage of our informational handouts relating to resume writing, cover letters, interviewing, networking, job search strategies, etc. Pick up one of our in-house newsletters focusing on current career-related and job search advice. Make us a part of your total academic experience, starting as soon as possible.