- Ph.D., Accounting, MIT Sloan School of Management, 2014
- M.B.A., Finance and Accounting, Boston College, Carroll School of Management, 2009
- B.S., Finance, Nankai University, 2004
Current & Prior Positions
- Assistant Professor, University of Connecticut, August 2014 – Present
- Senior Auditor, PricewaterhouseCoopers, 2004 – 2007
- Financial Reporting
- Debt contracting
- Corporate Governance
- “The Role of Accounting in Debt Contract Renegotiations: Evidence from Positive Shocks”.
- “Accounting Quality, Bank-Firm Relationship and Renegotiation Cost of Covenant Violations”.
- “Internal Control Weaknesses and Capital Allocation Efficiency within Conglomerates”, with David Weber.
- Managerial Accounting, University of Connecticut, Fall 2014, Fall 2015, Spring 2017
- Financial Accounting, Teaching assistant, MIT Sloan School of Management, 2012, 2013
- MIT Sloan School of Management Doctoral Fellowship, 2009 – 2014
- Boston College Dean’s M.B.A Fellowship, 2007 – 2009
- Nankai University Academic Scholarship, 2001 – 2004
|Phone||+1 (860) 486-4327|
|Mailing Address||Unit 1041-041a|