Ph.D., 2020 (Expected), University of Connecticut
M.S., 2015, Renmin University of China
B.S., 2013, Renmin University of China
- Business analytics in emerging online platforms
- Applications of machine learning
- Statistical methodology
Papers Under Review
- Hongfei Li, Ramesh Shankar, Jan Stallaert. Invested or Indebted: Ex ante and Ex post Reciprocity in Online Knowledge Sharing Communities. Under 3rd Round Review at ACM Transactions on Management Information Systems.
- Hongfei Li, Jing Peng, Gang Wang, Xue Bai. Online Diaries and Professional Service. Under Revision for 2nd Round Review at Information Systems Research.
- Hongfei Li, Jing Peng, Xinxin Li, Jan Stallaert. When More is Less: The Effect of Add-on Insurance on the Consumption of Professional Services. Under Review at Information Systems Research.
- Xian Cao, Timothy Folta, Hongfei Li, Ruoqing Zhu (equal contribution). A New Method to Understand the Online Word of Mouth Dynamics: Multi-View Sequential Canonical Covariance Analysis. Under Review at Management Science.
- Operations Management (OPIM 3104)
- Spring 2018 (teaching evaluation: 4.3 out of 5), Summer 2018 (teaching evaluation: 5.0 out of 5)
- Management Information Systems (OPIM 3103)
- Fall 2018 (teaching evaluation: 3.9 out of 5)