- PhD, Business Administration, Baruch College
- MBA, Accounting, Baruch College
- BA, Romance Languages, Wesleyan University
- Corporate Governance
- Debt Contracting
- International Accounting Standards
- “Too Busy or Well-Connected? Evidence from a Shock to Multiple Directorships.” (with Jing Dai and Emanuel Zur) Forthcoming, The Accounting Review. Cited on Columbia University Law School’s Blue Sky Blog.
- “Institutional Differences and International Private Debt Markets: A Test Using Mandatory IFRS Adoption” 2016, Journal of Accounting Research, 54(3): 679-723.
- “M&A Decisions and the Voluntary Adoption of Clawback Provisions in Executive Compensation Contracts” with P. Davis-Friday, L. Guler, and C. Marquardt, 2015, Journal of Business, Finance, and Accounting, 42(1-2): 237-271.
- John Elliott Teaching Award
- AAA/Deloitte/J. Michael Cook Doctoral Consortium Fellow
- Enhanced Chancellor’s Fellow
- Financial Executives International Award for Excellence in Finance and Accounting
- ACCT 3201: Intermediate Accounting 1