Welcome Home Alumni!
We’re proud of our UConn School of Business alumni. Since 1941, over 30,000 alumni have graduated from the School to become business leaders in most every kind of business and industry worldwide.
Your outstanding accomplishments in business continue to increase the value of all UConn business degrees and strengthen the reputation of the entire School. All the while you’re helping us attract the brightest students and faculty to our cutting-edge experiential learning programs and research centers.
So do you want to become or stay involved?
Regardless of whether you live in or near Connecticut, here are ways to stay involved:
- Attend regional alumni networking events.
- Participate in the UConn School of Business Alumni Network.
- Become a mentor to an aspiring undergraduate or MBA student.
- Enroll in a UConn School of Business graduate degree program.
- Volunteer as a speaker to a business class.
- Make a generous gift to the School.
- Hire a UConn business graduate or offering opportunities for internships through our Business Career Center.
- Nominate yourself or a fellow alumnus/a for induction into the UConn School of Business Hall of Fame.
Your alma mater needs your continued support to ensure that our academic programs provide the best curriculum to prepare our graduates for a global business environment that is constantly changing. Please stay involved and play an active part in our future and tomorrow’s business leaders.
Director of Alumni Relations