Princeton Review Ranks UConn School of Business Among the Best in the Nation

The UConn School of Business is among the top business schools in the country at which to earn an MBA, according to The Princeton Review’s 2017 edition ofThe Best 294 Business Schools.” “We recommend UConn as one of the best to earn an MBA,” said Robert Franek, Princeton Review’s senior VP-Publisher. “We chose the 294 schools in this book based on our high regard for their academics and our assessment of institutional data we collect from the schools. We also solicited and greatly respect the opinions of 25,000 students attending these schools who reported on their experiences.”

The publication identified UConn as a great place to develop real-world credentials, noted its high regard in the areas of finance and risk analytics, and praised its smaller class sizes, which make it easy to build relationships with both professors and classmates.

“I have had interviews with Covidien, Pitney Bowes, General Electric and Travelers Insurance, and I know UConn has a strong presence when I see that I am competing in the second round interviews with students from Yale and Cornell,” one UConn MBA student wrote in a review.