Scholarship Essay Rules
- Scholarship essay must be a minimum of 500 words, maximum of 2,000 words.
- Applicant must be currently enrolled at an accredited high school, college, or university within the United States.
- Applicant must be a legal resident of the United States or hold a valid U.S. student visa.
- One submission per person, per year.
- Essays that fail to meet the above requirements will be disregarded.
- Winners may have their essay featured on the American Bullion website, Facebook page, and blog. For up-to-date information on the scholarship and other American Bullion announcements, follow American Bullion on Twitter and Facebook.
- Application Deadline: January 1, 2015
- Winners Selected: January 15, 2015
- Winners Contacted: January 30, 2015
To apply for this scholarship opportunity, please complete the following form and include a 500-2,000 word essay answering the question: “Why is gold a good investment for future generations?” –
For more information and to submit your scholarship application go to American Bullion.